IAA membership is open to qualified individuals with an interest in furthering this mission. New members will be invited to join in the following ways:
- Nomination by a Founding Member
- Nomination by another member
- Nomination by the IAA as a result of a winning entry in an affiliated or IAA-sanctioned award or recognition pro
- Application through our website, by providing credentials and industry-related experience for review.
Benefits of Membership
As an exclusive, invitation-only organization, membership is extended only to qualified professionals. Other benefits will be offered as the IAA expands.
Members are eligible to become judges in IAA competitions, a prestigious honor.
Members may feature IAA membership in bios, on business cards and in correspondence, adding value to business communications.
Members may join various panels overseeing a competition’s strategic direction, judging, events organization committees, and more. Committees are formed as required, and cover several disciplines:
- Online Media - Web Development and Design, Digital Media,Wireless, Graphic Design, Information Systems, E-Commerce, HD
- Advertising - Print, Television, Alternative, Interactive Strategies, Multi Platform Marketing, Multi Channel Marketing, Promotions
- Fashion - Design, Merchandising, Retail, Interior Design
- Film/Television/Video - Feature Films, Documentaries and Short Films, TV Commercials and Programs, Web Content, HD, Corporate, Industrial, and Other Video Productions
- Photography/Art - Design, Production, Traditional Art, Graphic Art
- Print - Publishing, Writing, Editing, Graphic Design, Design
- Specialty Disciplines - Finance, Business Development, Venture Capital, Other
- Radio - Broadcasting, Programming, Editing, and Development
IAA is the sanctioning body for Muse Creative Awards and Vega Digital Awards. The IAA oversees all judging and charts the course of both awards programs.